Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time to revive this blog!!!

This blog is the container that my leftovers are sitting in, metaphorically speaking. Now those leftovers are the "do I really want to open that" old and inedible science project but the container....it could be thrown out. Or, it could be cleaned out amidst gagging, then soaked for days and nights, and ran through the dishwasher 12 times to be finally reused! Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that its time to put some "food" from this year into my now clean container!!!

Let me catch you up since its been almost a year.

1. Moved back to same duplex I lived in before moving south last Spring.
2. Worked at an insurance company for a few months. Still don't understand why I did that to myself.
3. Got a job as an analyst in the health information department at a hospital about 35 minutes away from my home!!! YAY!!!
4. Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my amazing husband!! 
5. After 90 days at the new job was offered an opportunity to interview for a coding position. Found out today, err yesterday now, that it's official and I will be starting July 14th!!! DOUBLE YAY!!!!
6. Lastly, gained 50 lbs. back since the wedding. minus yay.

And that last one leads me into what I'm planning tonight to begin tomorrow and continue on for the rest of month, hopefully. Time to get this weight thing in check. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with being plus size. But my body has a huge problem. No pun intended. In order to get my health back in check its time to get responsible. Permanently. And I could go into the whole I want to be around for a long life with my husband and have a healthy family but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Going to try to do this day to day.

I have been very successful (most recently) in 2009 and 2012 with losing weight. The problem is I can't keep it off and I'm trying not to be skeptical with my third serious attempt for 2013. I probably could count other times I lost 10-15 lbs. but those aren't substantial enough of a change I made to count. I'm going to try to stay optimistic and say THIRD TIMES THE CHARM. Yep, that's what I'll go with. 

My food journal is available at MyFitnessPal - trishoida. If you like to check it out please message me or comment below for my PIN to access it.

I do plan to start WeightWatchers in July but we'll blog more about that later.

I was going to share more tonight but I'm very sleepy. You will hear from me soon Tupperware, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment