Friday, June 1, 2012

#PHOTOADAYJUNE

Hiya!
First off I need to apologize, I've been ridiculously absent these last weeks but I have a good reason! I am employed! Yay! A big 150 mile move came with the employment but I'm finally settled in. Unfortunately my husband-to-be (in 7 days!) won't be joining me until late summer/early fall due to our lease and his employment. Until then I should have plenty of time to stay on top of things I need to do - like this blog :)

I will get to June! Photo A Day in a second but first I wanted to follow-up on my eShakti situation. I still haven't tried on the dress but that's because it arrived after I moved so I will have a chance next week and review it then. It should have came before my move but of course it didn't ship out until 27 days after I ordered it (May 2-29). I finally received it on May 31st. At least this time they contacted me on the 5th day letting me know that they were, as always, very busy and unable to meet their set deadlines. They stated that I would receive a refund posted on the credit card I used calculated for every day my order was shipped late. Twenty-three days (minus the weekends) equates to a $5.00 eShakti refund. At least it was something. Let's hope this one isn't mid-thigh length and the neck isn't cut deep to my belly button. :/

Now to the fun stuff!!!! #PHOTOADAYJUNE


My sisters and a couple friends are going to be working through out this month to take each picture per day. I'm a little worried about the day of my wedding but find it fitting as it is "your view today"! 

See my June 1st picture on the next blogpost!


No comments:

Post a Comment